Thursday, November 22, 2007

Well..We passed Guam this morning! I could see the little island through the fog. It was quite strange to see land after a month of seeing just water everywhere. I can't wait to get back. One month down..5 more to go! Hard to believe it's only been one month already.

Trina makes it sound like she had a fun little project for you guys for thanksgiving. I beat guitar hero 3 on medium for those of you interested in that sort of thing. I'm practicing on hard right now! I'm definitely turning into a little rock star on ship. Wait until you see me play it. Your jaws will drop and your eyes will widen in excitement! And Trina will drool and flock to me like a little rock star groupie when she sees. Mark mywords. BWAHAHAHAAH.

Other than that they've got me trying to learn FarsiArabic. I'm confused every time I learn a language I'm not really concerned about learning. I can't wait for Trina to start helping me with German when I get back. And I'm going to help her with her language when I get back as well!

Anyway. I'm just a month closer to coming home. Still don't know where we're going and how long we're going to stay there but I'll let you know just after we leave. You know. For security reasons. I'll keep everyone posted.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Step mommy dearest here.

Thought I would let you know what is going on around here. Well, daylight turns to darkness....which turns to daylight again. We set our clocks back.....but don't tell Friskie.

Mickey had some excitement. We have been letting him come out the kitchen door into the carport. He's been staying on the cement like a good little boy. Except for the other evening. I let him out with me so I could get some papers from the car.....and he saw the deer herd in the yard.

They scattered, some heading up toward Bill's house....and some heading down toward toward the road. He chased the ones going to the road. Little guy stopped at the beginning of the tall grass. He was barking his fool head off, tail wagging. The pooch was happy. And oh so proud of himself.


Last Saturday, your dad was in the shop (the old shop) getting some things out of a drawer. When he opened the drawer, there was a Cottonmouth snake just curled up in there....ready for winter. Your dad doesn't like snakes (who'd a thunk it). He went back out with a gun...but the snake was gone. We think he's down behind the cabinets because they are enclosed. *shiver*


Not much else going on around here. So, your evil step mommy dearest will just sign off for now.

We love ya, Kevin....whether you like it or not.

Krystal said...

It's hard to believe a month has gone by already... I suppose the time goes by a lot faster for us though. Kinda sucks that way. Same with pregnancy. :) Anyway, glad to hear you are rocking out with guitar hero. I love what you said about Trina being your groupie. You guys are so cute together! Stay safe!

Unknown said...

I've wanted to learn Farsi for a long time! Luuuckkyyy.

Anonymous said...

Farsi?!?! Isn't that what Klingons speak on Star Trek?

No...I suppose it's not. I was nervous for a minute. I thought maybe you had been beamed aboard the Starship Enterprise for some inter-galactic mission somewhere!

I hope the next 5 months go as quickly as the past month did!

Take care of you.