Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted by Kevin:

Happy thanksgiving everyone! I had an alright turkey day. I had steak instead of turkey. And mashed potatoes. I'm about to get some chocolate and take a shower. You know. Comfort food. By the way, I saw my first insect on ship! It was quite strange. It was one of those tiny moth things. Don't know what they're called. But they're really really tiny.And they look like moths. It was quite interesting. Crap. This isn'tmuch of a blog. But it's all I can think about right now. It's been along day. I had to take a nap today because I was so tired today. I hope you all had a happy thanksgiving though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY TURKEY DAY! Turkey!

I hope this thanksgiving is your last one away from home.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Kevin, Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. Missed you at Thanksgiving dinner. Trina is a great help around here. Sounds like you are having a great experience. Can't believe it has already been a mo. Hope it continues to go by quickly! Mom Nixon