Saturday, November 10, 2007

Posted by Kevin:

So, there I was on watch last night. Playing guitar hero 3 all night long. I played so long that I didn't realize the time flew by, and in comes a fellow co-worker LCpl Wood! I was like.."GEEEZ..did that time fly by." I was like.."holy crap!" to myself. So he was jealous of all my GuitarHero song progresses. He said I would totally own him. There's some really good songs from really crappy bands on that game. "My Name Is Jonas" from weezer is on it. Haven't played it yet..but I'm going to. This song from Dragonforce is on there too. I LOVE playing it. Even though I never make it through the whole song without failing. I'm going to work on that some more tonight. Anywho. I'm going to go for now. ButI'll blog some more later. See you guys!

3 comments:

My One and Only Thought said...

The older people that read this may have no idea what guitar hero is. But it's a SUPER popular video game where you play the guitar along with rock music. You have a toy guitar, basically...and you strum the guitar and push different colored buttons on the fret that correspond to the buttons showing on the tv screen.

And when you come home Kevin, we should get it! I played it last night for the first time and it was really fun. I felt like such a rockstar. Hehe.

I'm glad to hear you're getting better at it. maybe it'll motivate you to play your REAL guitar. haha

Unknown said...

I'm jealous - I wanna spend all day playing Guitar Hero 3! I haven't even been able to play it yet, I dont even know what songs are on there.

PS I got Trina to play Guitar Hero 2 with me the other night. She was really bad at it. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Reply from Kevin:

It's so much fun. I already completed easy. And I
was working on medium before they kicked us all out of that little area
they..uh.."work"..in. that's where GH3 is. And right now I can't play
it. But it was fun while it lasted.