Saturday, November 17, 2007

Posted by Kevin:



Well..it looked like we were going to go to Bangladesh for a few days. But the hurricanes are making that kinda impossible. We were going to provide humanitarian aid but the 22nd MEU is going to do that instead of us. Not a whole lot is going on here. Trina got me a little morale booster in the form of a MP3 player that she's loading up as we speak. Hehe. It'll be good for the gym. I'm actually starting to find stuff around the ship now. And now the ship doesn't seem so huge anymore. They switched my shifts so I work in the day now. My eyes aren't used to the light anymore. Hehe. We're still in the middle of nowhere. We just got away from Hawaii and are heading who knows where. That's about it for now. I think I'm going to try and get a phone card so I can call Trina. I'll blog more if I can think of it some other time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It only looks like the middle of nowhere to you...All those fish under you right now don't think if it as "nowhere"! Ha!
Working in the daylight again huh? That's good. (Unless you are a vampire I suppose.)
Semper Fi Kevin!!