Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Posted by Kevin:

Well. Here I am on ship writing to my baby and everyone else reading this. Things have been weird for me so far. Trying to establish a schedule around guard and a language class they got me taking. Somehow I have to work the gym into it. Eventually I will. But you know. It’s only the beginning of the deployment. Anywho. i’m eating 3 meals a day, we’re out in the middle of the ocean, and they’re taking care of us with a troop lounge so we don’t get bored out of our skulls. Check this out..the bed I chose to sleep in is friggen awesome. I have a very bottom bed so it’s dark and quiet. I just crawl into there at the end of my day and go to sleep. Sometimes I feel like some kind of reclusive spider when I do that. It’s nice though. I crawl into my bed and the boat rocks me to sleep. Hehe. It’s great. Well, that’s all for now guys. I’ll be sure to post as much as I can.

4 comments:

My One and Only Thought said...

I looooove you!

Krystal said...

It's so crazy to imagine that you are out in the middle of the ocean. Glad to hear you have a cozy place to sleep though. Hope all is well!

p.s. Is it okay to be reading your blog? I feel like I'm intruding on something that I shouldn't be.:)

Anonymous said...

Posted by Kevin:

yes. It is perfectly fine for you to read
the blog. It's there for whoever wants to read it! Just so everyone can
keep up with the happenings. So feel free to read it!:)

Anonymous said...

Posted by Kevin:

yes. It is perfectly fine for you to read
the blog. It's there for whoever wants to read it! Just so everyone can
keep up with the happenings. So feel free to read it!:)