Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Posted by Kevin:

Well guys, I'm sick. I got this chest/head cold thing that's been going around. And the word out there is there's something worse in the form of a stomach virus that I don't want. Hehe. Just glad I got the latter of the 2. Trina would probably think my sniffling is cute or something. And I got some medicine for it. I told them I just wanted the pain to go away. So they game me stuffiness medicine, congestion stuff, and cough drops. Pretty much all I need! I don't know if I'll blog again until Thanksgiving Day. But we'll see. Because what if something cool happens before then. You know? Looks we're going to pay the Corolla off within the next 2 months which is good. And Trina's one step closer to trading her Echo in for a Prius when I get back! She'll be happy about that. Well I'm going to go now. I'll blog again sometime in the near future. See you guys!

1 comments:

Krystal said...

Ha ha! I love the part about Trina thinking your sniffling is cute... sorry that you're sick though.