Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

These are my three favorite Christmas gifts I received this year...



My Grandma Sims has been collecting bells for a VERY long time. She has a cabinet full of them. I always stand in front of it, admiring them. I point out the ones I love most, and my grandma always surprises me at Christmas with my favorite bell. This Christmas bell is BY FAR my favorite gift - in fact, probably one of my favorite belongings.




A 'Money Tree' from my mom and dad. There's something really convenient about being able to pull some cash off my tree whenever I need it. My mom must have been fibbing when she said "Money doesn't grow on trees, Trina."



The cutest little Bambi figurine in the world, from my cutest little sister in the world.


And last but not least...


A beautiful necklace from my husband.



What were your favorite gifts this holiday?

3 comments:

shannon said...

So fun! Nicki showed me that darling Bambi! I love it! It was fun seeing you!

Krystal said...

Very cute! The money tree paragraph made me laugh. It looks like you were a very lucky girl!
My favorite thing that I got was a map of Long Beach. Just kidding. But Derek really did give me one. :)

Unknown said...

These photos look professional.
The bambi was by far the cutest thing you got.
Andddd write more blogs.