Monday, January 25, 2010

Things I love about today...



The text message, out of nowhere, from my husband
"<3 U 4eva" (or 'heart you forever' for those not familiar with 'text-speak')


Having turned that red knob on my bike to the right EVERY time my instructor yelled to do so, even though every part of me screamed "DON'T DO IT!" (turning to the right adds resistance)



Noticing a cute, tiny lizard scurry into the bushes in front of me. I had never seen a lizard quite that small, and wondered if it was a baby. After a little research I found out that these particular lizards lay eggs that hatch in September, so it must have been!


Finding Disc 4 of 5 of the "True Blood" Season 1 at my local Blockbuster. Sookie, Bill, and the colorful world of vampires and mind-readers inhabiting the small town of Bon Temps, Louisiana - here I come!


What did YOU love about today?

5 comments:

Krystal said...

What a fun post.
How romantic is Kevin?!
Spin classes scare the crap out of me! You go, girl!
Love the lizard. I can't even imagine seeing one that small.
I've heard True Blood is good but I've never seen it. I just might have to. :)

Krystal said...

P.S. What did I love about today? I love that even though Lincoln woke up at 5:55 with a bloody nose and never went back to sleep, I was still able to get in a workout. (After the bloody nose was taken care of, of course!) :)

My One and Only Thought said...

Hehhe, awwww poor little Lincoln. He is seriously such a cute little guy. I'm glad I got to hang out with him for awhile. It was nice to get to know him :)

And the spin classes scare me too! Hahaha, even though I've been going twice a week for a couple of months now. I wish you lived closer so you could come with me. They are UH-MAZING!

<3

Unknown said...

I AM OBSESSED WITH TRUE BLOOD! Seriously, it's all I think about. I can't wait for the second season to come out.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.