Saturday, January 26, 2008

Reminiscing to Bide the Time...



























This is how the first explorer of Yellowstone
must have looked.
I think it's safe to say that Kevin has got this mountain conquered...
















And they lived happily ever after....the best day of my life.
































Kevin and I at the Marine Corps Ball. It's been years
and yet I still get butterflies
when I see him looking this handsome...























We found this Christmas tree laying outside by the dumpster!
No way in hell we were going to just let such a beautiful tree go to
waste! So we dragged it inside our tiny apartment...





















Our first picture taken on the patio of our new apartment.
















At the Oceanside Pier, such a beautiful sunny day..



















Kevin accosted with the camera on his way in the door.
You wouldn't believe how much you miss something as simple as your
husband walking through the door after work...

4 comments:

Krystal said...

ohhh... you almost have me in tears! I love the picture of you guys at the Marine Corps Ball. You're dress is beautiful and you look beautiful and he is so handsome! I can only imagine how nice it will be for you to once again have him walking through the front door after work. You are both such strong people and I have a lot of respect for you and the sacrifices you are making! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Kevin, it will be nice when you are walking in the door of your apartment again huh! We miss you alot and pray everyday for your saftely!!!

Krystal said...

It's me again! We went to my dad's for the superbowl and drove past your house (long story). Anyway, I thought we had a lot of snow!!! You guys had an insane amount! Hope your dad has a snowblower... I'm sure he does considering he likes his gadgets! We picked a good year to stay in Utah instead of move to California and you picked a good year to be in Utah! blah.

Marie said...

hi,
i found your comment on Krystals blog when i was posting a comment and i hoped on over to your blog. I am so sorry to hear that your hubby is gone, i can honestly say i know how you feel. My hubby just got back in october from a 15 month deployment to iraq. Its a tough thing to go through, just be strong, you have to for him:) Anyway i pray that your hubby will stay safe and return home soon. Hang in there!
Marie
Hope you didnt mind me checking our your blog or posting a comment:)