Friday, January 4, 2008

Post by Kevin

Well..this deployment has been eventful..i just found out I got orders to recruiting duty..but they forgot to screen me. So I have that to look forward to when I come home. I think I'll do good at it. I just need toknow where Trina wants to go. We could end up going to Salt Lake if there's a recruiting station there. But we'll see what Trina wants to do.

I'm leaning more towards either Salt Lake, Oklahoma, or maybe even Kentucky! Hehe. Personally, I don't care where I end up..it's all about Trina's choice of graduate school..wherever she wants to go is the place I NEED to go.

Other than that, I'm working with one of nicki's friend'sbrothers. His name is chris finney. He's a nice guy. And he seems kinda quiet. I don't know him that well..and he doesn't know me that well..but sometimes we talk about random things. You know? He's such a nice kid.

We're around the middle east now and it's starting to get colder. I'm kinda looking forward to getting off and going into Kuwait for a fewweeks. It'll be something to do. Something to get me out of this big grey box for a few weeks. Other than that, there's nothing else going on.

0 comments: