Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Blog by Kevin

Well guys..i'm off to Kuwait soon. Time to grab my m-4 and sceedaddle for a few weeks. As of today, just send all emails to my yahoo address. And I'll probably actually be able to blog on the website! I don't think kuwait's internet is run by NMCI..but we'll see. Nothing really has happened. We pulled out of Bahrain this morning. And we're going to be docking again pretty soon. I don't know the name of the base which is probably a good thing. Hehe. But yeah. My mom just got a new black kitten that she named Velvet. I haven't seen her yet but I have heard her purr a little. Hehe. She sounds very friendly. She's my mom's new lap kitty. Maybe my mom will post pictures of her on the blog? I've requested some pictures of her as well considering she sounds reallyfreaking cute. Other than that nothing is happening here. I'll blog once I get into kuwait. And Mark..it's only that much closer until you're going to be on the Tarawa with me! HOORAY! Hehe. Take care all.

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Hey dude! Glad you are still doing good and things are moving right along. That's pretty cool about the recruiting business. It will be interesting to see where you guys end up. I know this may sound old-fashioned but you guys need to get a move on and get Trina through school so you can start having babies!! :)

Krystal said...

p.s. Trina, you should post what you are doing too! I'm a snoop, what can I say?

My One and Only Thought said...

hehehe. you're right! i should be posting what i'm up to too.

thanks for suggesting that <3

aqil chaudhary said...






Desert Safari Dubai provides a variety of all comprehensive packages for distinct types of desert safari, Our desert safari involve many varying options like dune buggies and quad bikes.
desert safari dubai