Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BLOG by Kevin

Hey guys. How are you all? Just left Singapore this morning. And I got souveniers for my family! I was going to get something for my friend, Larry. But Trina wouldn't let me. I'll send all the souveniers for Trina and she'll send them out to whoever they go to. The post office would only give me one box. So you know..no multiple packages going everywhere. Singapore was beautiful. I wish Trina was there to see it.She likes Asian woman and thinks they're cute too. So she would've gone crazy. Hehe. and now we're off to a liberty port in the middle east! And then we do our thing in Kuwait for a few weeks..and then it's off to home! Not too long now. I'll be home before trina even realizes I was gone. Hehe. and that's all for now. I'll blog more soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. No trust me, i've already realized you're gone babe.

And that is untrue about Larry! I just said don't worry about it. Get him something at the next port.

<3 u 4 evaaa!