Friday, February 20, 2009

5 months! Pititful...

So I noticed it's been 5 months since my last blog. I decided that is pretty ridiculous and so here I am!

I just discovered the cutest pair of birds outside my window. I'm on the 2nd floor and noticed them on the ground below - sort of scratching at the ground, obviously searching for food. So I pulled out my binoculars to get a closer look and they are definitely one of these --->


It's a White-crowned Sparrow! It's always exciting for me to identify a bird I haven't identified before.




My family just recently came and visited me in California. It was really good to have all of them here at the same time. We had the BEST time romping around Disneyland. We had a three-day pass and of course ended up spending almost an entire three days there. My poor parents - being drug around Disneyland for days by four 20-somethings! My dad took some really nice pictures which I will be posting more of as soon as he gets them emailed to me. The castle picture above was taken by my dad!




<3

3 comments:

Krystal said...

I'm glad you finally got with it! Five months! *sigh* I'm so glad you guys had a good time with your family. It's funny how you talk about dragging your parents around Disneyland! I love the picture of the castle and fireworks. It's kind of crazy that you posted about Disneyland because just this morning I was planning a post out in my head and it was going to be about Disneyland. I just came to the computer to look for pictures to use. Disneyland is the best!
I love your hair too! I didn't know that you had cut it. Looks great!

Anonymous said...

So great to hear from you. I gave the same sigh as Krys! I wan to take my kids to Disneyland so bad. So glad you guys all had fun.

Krystal said...

Yes. It WAS five months since you had posted your last post. Now it HAS been eight!
Is this some sort of joke?
:)